Terms & Condition:
Article 1 – Definitions
In these conditions, we mean:
1. Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and / or services remotely to consumers.
2. Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or a business and who signs a distance contract with the entrepreneur.
3. Distance contract: a contract where, within the framework of a system organized by the entrepreneur for the distance sale of products and / or services, use is made exclusively of one or more techniques of distance communication up to at the conclusion of the contract.
4. Distance communication technique: means which can be used for the conclusion of a contract without the consumer and the entrepreneur being simultaneously in the same room.
5. Reflection period: the period during which the consumer can use his right of withdrawal.
6. Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to renounce, within the reflection period, the distance contract.
7. Day: calendar day.
8. Duration of the transaction: a distance contract relating to a series of products and / or services, for which the delivery and / or purchase obligation is staggered over time.
9. Durable data medium: any means allowing the consumer or the entrepreneur to store information addressed to him personally, in a way ensuring future consultation and intact reproduction of the saved information.
Article 2 – Identity of the entrepreneur
Perfumery ICI Paris XL S.A.